Below are steps to find the statute number and date for a conviction. Read all the steps before starting. Remember that the State site does not say whether a conviction is eligible. You have to come back here to find out.
- Know the first and last name, and birth year for person on the conviction.
- Watch the video on this page to learn how to search for the statute number and date of conviction (skip this step if you already know how to find a statute number on the conviction record).
- Search for the conviction on the Connectcut Judicial Branch conviction search page.
- Save the conviction statute and date of conviction.
- Come back to the CleanSlateCt website and go to the conviction statute eligibility page.